Sunday, February 28, 2010

Silicon Valley in Trouble

The following video shows that Silicon Valley is in trouble in terms of jobs, wages, and growth.

http://video.forbes.com/fvn/tech/silicon-valley-faces-trouble

Some argue that we have to face consequences propelled by the ongoing deepening nature of the economic depressions.

Many saw this coming, but it’s still a shock to think it has really arrived.

However, let’s remember that there is much for us to be grateful.

On an anecdotal note, nowadays I’m sort of into Chopin. I play a Chopin’s piece almost everyday. I never enjoyed and appreciated my piano playing this much before. I thought the other day that Chopin was a tool to convey God’s work. His pieces impress me beyond words. I’ve been fortunate in many ways. I’m grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment