Thursday, May 27, 2010

Living in Historic times

Quite a few financial experts warn us of what’s coming later this year and thereafter. Some contend the U.S. has the last bullet left. Agree or not, we seem to live in historic times for sure.

Watching what’s been going on around the globe sometimes makes us feel helpless and want to ask God if he’s going to let it happen like this.

And yet, the whole situation makes us appreciate once again how precious our lives are and realize how grateful we should be every day.

Two comments from Mish’s blog:

Dr. Evil says:

By now I would think we all would realize that we have no say. There is no longer a republic. This is so obvious that it should not even need to be pointed out. We are now without any real money (a crime) are directly taxed (a crime) have had most of our rights turned into privilages (a crime) and yet no one seems to even notice. Protests, petitions, voting does nothing. After the bailouts you would think we would "get it" but no, we keep going down the same pointless road. Lts face it the globalists have won - so much so that we wll not even aknowlege they exist and have enslaved us. If you want to keep on doing the same thing for another 20 years that you did for the last then please go ahead - you will get the same result

Rebel Farmer says:

Dr Evil, everything you say is true. And sometimes this knowledge immobilizes me. And the knowing that I can't do anything about it sometimes makes a little tear form up in my eyes. Then I get a grip on my emotions. Yes, I know it is futile, but I still call my congress critters at least once a week. I sign the petitions and send the emails. Some day there will be enough of us for the inevitable revolution. I have to stay sane and engaged until that day comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment