Sunday, March 31, 2013

"I have called you to righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the world: to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from their bindings, and to release the afflicted from their darkness."
Isaiah 42:6-7

"And my bible tells me that Good Friday comes before Easter. Before the crown we wear, there is the cross that we must bear. Let us bear it--bear it for truth, bear it for justice, and bear it for peace. Let us go out this morning with that determination. And I have not lost faith. I'm not in despair, because I know that there is a moral order. I haven't lost faith, because the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."
Martin Luther King

No comments:

Post a Comment