Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Marc Faber on Bernanke and Economic Armageddon of the U.S.

"Mr. Bernanke, an academic who has never worked a single day in his life. He will take anything off a cliff: a business, a McDonald's stand, the Federal Reserve. And I have to say I have a certain sympathy for him as a character. He's ok, but completely useless. I would not even hire him as my butler...Mr Bernanke is a madman, a destroyer of the value of money. And he is a wealth destroyer and an economic criminal. It is the duty of a central bank to keep the value of money. I believe today for ninety percent of Americans life is harder than it was in 1999. Basically I think they are a bunch of crooks." Marc Faber on King World News

"The Future will be a total disaster with a collapse of our capitalistic system as we know it today, wars, massive government debt defaults and the impoverishment of large segments of Western society."

I heard him say this on numerous occasions. He resides in Thailand.

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/marc-faber-nwo-series-economic-armageddon-in-the-us/2053056119

No comments:

Post a Comment